Monday, August 24, 2009

Lasagna

Like I said in my last post, I'm a very lazy Lasagna maker. I never bother to layer the sauce and the cheeses. I just mix them all together and layer them with the cooked noodles. I can't tell the difference and I think it saves time.

Lasagna

Spaghetti sauce
1 16 oz container cottage cheese
1 lb. medium cheddar cheese (grated)
8 oz.
mozzarella cheese (grated)
cooked lasagna noodles

Spray a large casserole dish with PAM. Make spaghetti sauce (recipe in previous post). Spread a small amount of sauce in casserole dish. cover with first layer of noodles. Mix cheeses with remaining sauce. Continue layering sauce alternating with noodles until the pan is full, ending with sauce. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment